W8: "Dear haters..."

Dear haters, 

    First of all, I want to say thank you to you, because you made me who I am now. But you know what, there's so much more about me right now that you can be jealous and hate. Also, I have noticed that ‘Awesome’ ends with ‘ME’ and ‘Ugly’ starts with ‘U’.

    In the past, although I was not physically hurt, your words hurt me more than you think. Every one of your jokes is a tough knife to me, stabbed into my body one sentence at a time. The school was supposed to be my second home at the time because I was there for half a day, but I didn't feel safe there. Except for class time, I was afraid that I would be hurt. The bustling cafeteria was out of tune with me at the time, and I would recommend myself to be a sanitation administrator to stay in the class. I wrote my notebook at my desk accompanied in a quiet classroom, and I enjoyed it very much at that time.

    Day after day I spent this way, and I became friends with my classmates who also liked to stay in class during breaks. guess what, we are still in touch! It's the end of the year, and I haven't waited for you to say sorry. Do you know that no one can change a person, but a person can be the reason someone changes?

    The company of my friends has taught me that not everything has to be answered by myself. Sometimes it's people's jealousy that gets them to gang down on you, and when you look weak, they feel like they're right. So, when this happens, don't be afraid, just face it. Like my parents said, we don't have to be afraid of being hated if we do nothing wrong. If we do something wrong, it is enough to sincerely apologize, and we cannot ask the other party to continue to forgive. I'm relieved that I went through this early and happy that I was able to face it.

    Finally, thank you again for teaching me to be strong in the face of problems. Not everyone ignorant and sorry can exchange for forgiveness. I choose to let go because I cherish myself. Also, I don't need your apology anymore, ta-ta!

    Sharing a quote that I knew since little:
“The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.” 
                                                                                                                                           - Unknow
Figure 1: The view from my room window, is my favorite sunrise.
Because sunrise represents hope.

Sincerely,

Celine Chi Zhao Xuan

Comments